Join the 3DIM Trainee Manager’s Program
Making Tomorrow’s Leaders
About the Management Trainee Scheme
- The Scheme is designed to take 12 – 15 graduates under 30 years old, and develop and equip
them over a 12-month period as ready managers to work in any organisation, especially
- The program will be an intensive 12 Months engagement and could often require being
available/working on Weekends.
- The operational locations for the program will be in our offices in Ogudu and Ojota in Lagos
Participants will be trained in General Management, with a very strong Strategy, Marketing,
Sales, and Operations Bias.
- On passing out, Participants will have no obligation to work with or remain in The 3DIM group.
- 3DIM will offer permanent positions to at least 50% of graduates from the scheme.
- As is often the case, some of our clients may offer employments to some graduands of the
- During the program, participants will be paid a reasonable stipend.
- This run of the program will start in August/September 2022 and terminate in July 2023.
- A Certificate of Completion and a Transcript will be offered to participants who successfully
complete the program.
- The 3DIM Group Management Trainee Scheme is not “Gen Z way of life” compliant.
The Program will be in 5 Parts
- Class Room (on-site) training facilitated by experienced practice and thought leaders
- Coaching and Mentoring Sessions
- Assigned Readings and Assignments
- Working on Projects with leading Companies and Brands
- Working on internal 3DIM assigned Projects
There may be assignments in Countries on the West African Coast
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in any field.
- Not older than 30 years
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Developable analytical skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to work overtime and at weekends when required (as it will be required from time to time).
- Ability and willingness to travel and at short notice
Management Trainee Responsibilities:
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Completing any/all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Working on our Client’s Projects
- Participating in company’s strategic planning
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Researching, recommending and implementing ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Creating and giving presentations
- Travelling to different offices and outposts and participating in daily operations as required.
- Fulfilling any/all requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
Key Learning Areas
- General Management
- Corporate & Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- Business Analytics
- Sales and Sales Management
- Route to Market
- Sales Management
- Trade & Customer Marketing
- Channel Marketing
- Shopper Marketing
- Key Accounts Management
- B2B, B2C, B2P and P2P Marketing
Marketing and Marketing Management
- General Marketing Principles
- Consumer Marketing
- Brand, Product and Category Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Research & Insights
7. Operations and Supply Chain Management
8. Human Resource Management
9. Finance for Non-Finance Managers
10. Legal environment of doing business and Industry Regulation
11. Soft Skills
- Leadership Development
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Relationship Building
- Employee Recognition/Motivation
- Time management
- Self Development
- Situational Leadership
- Critical Observation
- Conflict Resolution
- Team Work/Building
- Thinking Skills
- Work Ethics
- Work-Life Balance
- CEO, 3DIM Group
- Ex Country Director of Marketing, Coca-Cola Hellenic Nigeria
- Ex Coordinating Director, Commercial, Coca-Cola Hellenic
- Ex Head of Customer Marketing & Key Accounts at The Nigeria and Equatorial
- Africa Division of The Coca-Cola Company
- COO, 3DIM
- Ex Managing Director, Meyer Paints
- Ex Business Manager, Mouka Limited
- Ex Regional General Manager, Nigerian Bottling Company
- Ex Plant General Manager, Nigerian Bottling Company
- CCO, 3DIM
- Ex Vice President- Retail Schneider Electric
- Ex Director of Operations Samsung Electronics West Africa
- Ex General Manager, Globacom limited
- Ex Commercial Manager, Coca-Cola Hellenic
- CMO. 3DIM
- Ex Head of Modern Trade & Retail, The Lacasera Company
- Ex Head, Trade Marketing , Suntory Beverage and Food Nigeria
- Ex Trade Marketing Manager, Loreal Central West Africa
- Ex Head, Trade Marketing & Strategy. Fumman Agricultural Products Industries Limited
- Ex National Trade Marketing & Promotions Manager, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- GM, Field and Sales Operations, 3DIM
- Ex Head Of Training, 3DIM
- Ex Sales Academy Manager, Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd
- Ex Regional Sales Training Manager, Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.
- Ex Sales Manager, Nigerian Bottling Company Plc
- MD/CEO at Smeep Consultancy Services
- Ex Director Executive Programmes at Lagos Business School
- Director, Marketing at Lagos Business School
- Ex Training Manager at Coca-Cola Nigeria
- Ex Principal Training Development Officer at Industrial Training Fund – ITF
- Ex Group Head of Sales & Distribution, Nichemtex Nigeria Limited. (United Nigerian Textile Company)
- Ex Country Wholesale Director Nigeria, Vlisco Nigeria Limited
- Ex Regional Operations Director (Hand Held Products), Samsung Electronics West Africa
- Ex Senior Operations Marketing Manager, Coca-Cola Nigeria
- Digital Healthcare Technology Solutions Project Manager, University College London Hospital
- Ex Senior IT Project Manager, Your Healthcare CIC
- Ex IM&T Project Manager, London Ambulance Service
- Ex Project Officer, NHS England
- Ex Project Management Officer, Office of Fair Trading, London
- Ex Project Analyst, Central London Community Health NHS, London
- CEO, F & L Marketing Services
- Ex Division Director, Vigeo Holding Limited
- Ex Group Head, Vigeo Holdings Limited
- Ex Client Service Manager, Lintas Advertising
- Managing Partner, Sustmark Consult LLC
- Co Founder, Adsmarket.ng
- Co Founder, Airtime4Change.com
- Ex Managing Director, Media Seal WPI
- Ex Media Manager, FrieslandCampina
- Ex IT Officer (Projects), FrieslandCampina
- COO, LBH Consulting
- Head of Client Management, LBH Consulting
- Client Manager, LBH Consulting
- Administrator, Bright International Group of Schools
- COO Luose Consulting
- Head of Research 3DIM Group
- Project Manager, 3DIM Group
- Ex Admissions Officer/Counsellor LBH Consulting
- Ex Account Manager, Citadel MFB
- Head of Finance, 3D Impact Marketing Limited
- Purchasing Manager – The Nigerian Bag Manufacturing Company Plc (BAGCO)
- Head, Business Development
- Head, Business Development; 3DIM Group
- Corporate Services Manager, Avantgarde Management Services
- COO, Matrix Outsourcing
- Debt Management Analyst, MTN Nigeria
- Debt Prevention Officer, MTN Nigeria
- Customer Care Lead, MTN Nigeria.
- Associate, Ehimika Sunny Ohiro & Co
- Interested candidates should send their CVs and a 1-minute video about any topic of their choice to: email@example.com